Here are helpful resources that bring education on the reality of how sex/porn addiction affects you, your brain, and your loved ones.
- Your Brain on Porn: www.yourbrainonporn.com - Incredible collection of scientific research about the effects of internet porn on the brain.
- Gary Wilson: Your Brain on Porn Internet Pornography and the Emerging Science of Addiction
- William M Struthers: Wired for Intimacy: How Pornography Hijacks the Male Brain
- Patrick Carnes: Out of the Shadows: Understanding Sexual Addiction
- Patrick Carnes: Facing the Shadow [3rd Edition]: Starting Sexual and Relationship Recovery
- Jay Stringer: Unwanted: How Sexual Brokenness Reveals Our Way to Healing
- Carol Juergensen Sheets: Help Her Heal: An Empathy Workbook for Sex Addicts to Help their Partners Heal
- Drew Boa: Redeemed Sexuality: 12 Sessions for Healing and Transformation in Community
- Dan Drake and Janice Caudill: Full Disclosure: How to Share the Truth After Sexual Betrayal
- Dr. Eddie Capparucci: Going Deeper: How the Inner Child Impacts Your Sexual Addiction: The Road to Recovery Goes Through Your Childhood